Not yet rated Add your review
Chest 46 · Waist/Hip 42 · Arm 22
(18% Canadian Import Tariff included in price)
• Removable CE Rated Knox® Armor in shoulders, elbows & back
• 1000 denier Cordura® abrasion and water resistant shell
• Reflective 3M Scotchlite™ trim for 360° degree nighttime visibility
• Superior venting for warm days
• Two-inch longer tail & arms designed for upright riding
• YKK® high-grade zippers throughout
• Fleece lined collar and cuffs
• Men’s sizing from S – 3XL
Easter Weekend. 1964. Margate. Clacton. Brighton. That’s when it all finally kicked off.
Scooter riding Mods threw broken deckchairs at Rockers. And motorcycle riding Rockers threw actual rocks at Mods. To this day, no one really understands why this particular weekend became the start of the bank holiday riots in the UK.
Some 45 years later, we’d like to provide this small gesture of peace: The Corazzo 5.0 textile riding jacket. It combines retro mod style with the armored and wind defeating shell the modern rocker craves. It’s flawless construction and considered technical elements have garnered multiple design awards. And so it has quietly, proudly established a reputation for being the ultimate urban riding jacket — no matter what you ride.